Call Us on 01484512741
Forgotten your password?
Need help? Call us on local rate
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the ''Act''), the data controller is Swift Direct Blinds Limited, company number 01190828, of 177 Lockwood Road, Huddersfield, HD1 3TG, United Kingdom.
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- information that you provide to us in your dealings with us. This includes
- information provided by you when you create an account with us in order to be able to purchase products displayed on our site, in accordance with our Terms and Conditions of Supply and Use;
- we may also ask you for information when you request further information from us, or when you report a problem with our site;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders ;
- details we receive from credit reference and fraud detection agencies;
- details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and the resources that you access.
We may hold personal information that you provide to us (such as on a registration form) or that we may obtain from another source (such as our suppliers, marketing organisations or credit reference agencies). This information may include your name, address, date of birth, gender, telephone numbers, email address, bank and credit/debit card information, occupation and employment data and details of how you use our products and general information about the way you pay and manage your account.
Your personal information may be held and used by us for a number of purposes, including, without limitation:
- processing your orders; administering your account and billing; settling accounts with those who provide related services to us; disclosing your data to bank and debit and credit card companies to validate your debit or credit card details; dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities; conducting debt recovery and legal actions;
- where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes, telling you about our products and special offers which we believe may be of interest to you; contacting you regarding the products and services of carefully selected third parties;
- carrying out activities connected with the running of our business such as personnel training, quality control, network monitoring, testing and maintenance of computer and other systems, developing new products and services and in connection with the transfer of any part of our business in respect of which you are a customer; and
- carrying out any activity or disclosure in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement on us or in connection with legal proceedings, and for the prevention and detection of crime or fraud and the prosecution of offenders or suspected offenders.
If you are an existing customer, we may also contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
We may disclose your personal information for processing to our employees, third party consultants, contractors or other service providers who may access your personal information when providing services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; and
if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal, governmental or regulatory obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Supply.
If you would like us to tell you what personal information we hold about you, please write to: The Data Controller, Swift Direct Blinds Limited, 177 Lockwood Road, Huddersfield, HD1 3TG, United Kingdom.
We will require proof of your identity before providing you with details of any personal information we may hold about you. Any request may be subject to an administration fee of £10.00 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
You can also contact us to correct or update any inaccurate or incomplete information and to advise us of any preferences you may have concerning how you can be contacted for marketing purposes.